In 30 years of service the OE Meyer Co.’s biomedical team has grown to a combined 200 years of experience in biomedical repair, preventive maintenance and medical gas systems. Each discipline focuses on supporting regulatory and compliance standards while maintaining practice continuity.
Our team is available for one-time service calls, urgent response service calls 24/7/365 or all-inclusive facility agreements tailored to your needs. In each case, our job is to ensure equipment conforms to specific manufacturer specifications and industry regulations.
Biomedical services are available throughout the Midwest to all sizes of healthcare facilities, practices and veterinarian clinics.
- Certified Biomedical Technicians with 70+ factory trained certifications
- Current Good Manufacturing Processes (cGMP) and Quality Control (QC)
- Cryogenic and compressed gases product capabilities
- Hydrostatic cylinder qualification
- Healthcare installation (bulk gas systems)
- Oxygen, medical air and vacuum systems
- QW-484 Brazer
- AAMI - Certified Biomedical Equipment Technicians
- ASSE 6010 – Medical Gas Systems Installers
- ASSE 6020 – Medical Gas Systems Inspectors
- ASSE 6030 – Medical Gas Systems Verifiers
- ASSE 6035 – Bulk Medical Gas Systems Verifiers
- ASSE 6040 – Medical Gas Systems Maintenance Personnel